Jackson "Super" Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They probably thought "Dinky-Dinky" would sound silly. LOL

Cool 'tar tho, never seen one or even noticed it in the catalog before.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

When I looked up the numbers on the neckplate , they seemed to match with the USA versions . I'm not a guitar expert though , so don't quote me . Like I said before , I've had it for 4 or 5 years now and whenever I had it restrung or maintained in any way , shape , or form , I took it to the shop ... I never did it myself , it was always professionaly done . It's definetly been pampered for the past 4 or 5 years . Shortly after I bought it one of my other friends that play guitar asked what version of Jackson it was ... and I've been trying to find out ever since then . Luckily I found this site , which led me to the site with the 1997 Jackson catalogs on it ... needless to say , as hard as it was to find any info on it on-line , I knew I'd never find anything about it's value so I figured I'd just ask you guys ... figured one of you might know .

Comment

Being a Japanese model isn't a bad thing anyway, so other than country of origin and trem model, it's basically the same as the USA version. In my personal opinion, some of the coolest Jacksons were made in 1996-97, but were dropped for one reason or another. It's really similar to my Stealth TH2, which I believe was built the same year in the same factory:

sigpic

Comment

Well I'm really not sure which it is ... but I agree with you that it really doesn't matter . It plays well , sounds GREAT , and has such nice action ... I really like the way it plays and looks ... blue being my favorite color anyways , and it matches up with my Crate amp really well .

Comment

A few USAs had the 580 trem, ie: RR2, SL2

Welcome, Delrio!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Delrio was that the one that was just on Ebay? Looks like the same color even.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                Delrio was that the one that was just on Ebay? Looks like the same color even.
                i was justabout to ask this i seen it the other even thought about bidding.. but i didnt...

Comment

Man, that is Super Dinky (pun intended) Looks really small.
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                  X