I Want, I Want, I WANT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want, I Want, I WANT!!!

Ok, so call me an 80's nerd but I've always fantasised about owning a Hot Pink Soloist but with a reversed headstock but I can't seem to find one ANYWHERE! Am I simply looking for a guitar that doesn't exist?
    sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

My '88 soloist isn't hot pink, but is a shade of pink and has reverse headstock:

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
      My '88 soloist isn't hot pink, but is a shade of pink and has reverse headstock:

would you QUIT friggin showing that thing!?! Your killin me here !!
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Love that matching reverse headstock

Comment

Man, that is hot as fuck! That thing must shred balls like nothin' else!

Comment

Ha to bad your a Junior Member you just missed one but it wasn't reversed head stock though
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
              Ha to bad your a Junior Member you just missed one but it wasn't reversed head stock though
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                would you QUIT friggin showing that thing!?! Your killin me here !!
                Hey, I haven't posted this recently...you must be thinking of my reverse headstock pink/black crackle RR V

maybe I should post my Rockit Pink Vandy, or my shocking pink Guild 'Crue Star' & really 'kill' ya! :ROTF:

Comment

Randy,

just take 4K in your hands and talk to the Jackson Custom Shop. They´d be more than glad to help ya out.

Comment

Hey, I haven't posted this recently...you must be thinking of my reverse headstock pink/black crackle RR V

maybe I should post my Rockit Pink Vandy, or my shocking pink Guild 'Crue Star' & really 'kill' ya! :ROTF:
                    sounds like a group pic is in order!
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      sounds like a group pic is in order!
                      Yeah that's it, pick on the fat kid...you're just trying to get rid of me aren't you?!?!

Even if you post this thing once every 10 years it'll kill me but seriously, I'd love a nice pic of the pink group someday, it'd make a great desktop pic and I can keep track of who owns them, all in one file!
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dude......... that is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you come across that bad boy?
                        sigpic
                        And on the 8th day,

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
                          Randy,

just take 4K in your hands and talk to the Jackson Custom Shop. They´d be more than glad to help ya out.

Trust me... if I had 4k then It'd already be done! Actually, is 4k around the most common price for a Custom Shop model (I didn't think that a soloist with just a basic paint-job would cost soo much)?
                          sigpic
                          And on the 8th day,

Comment

I just got quoted 3k for a dinky (i.e. a bolt-on) so while a soloist might not hit 4k, it's gonna be getting up there.....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                              I just got quoted 3k for a dinky (i.e. a bolt-on) so while a soloist might not hit 4k, it's gonna be getting up there.....

Damn... dreams are expensive!
                              sigpic
                              And on the 8th day,

Comment

Working...
                              X