Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this could seriously hurt my bank account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this could seriously hurt my bank account.

Post 100.
    I've been DYING to see what guitars get moved around by the members on this site. I'm also not online all the time so I've had to work my post count up naturally to get access to the classifieds.

Gotta go find my GAS mask ...

Get some tissues... you'll be very disappointed. LOL
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Beware, dissapointment is near.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

LOL.
        perhaps you're right. I'll officially expect nothing then.

Comment

set your expectations very low, that way everything is a plus! And that way you won't be too crushed when the "great deals" you hoped to see in the Classifieds are actually beat-to-hell Charvettes for $800
          Hail yesterday

Comment

There are some fast sharks in these waters young Jedi.
            Beware.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

guitar run kind of expensive here, but im not helping the situation
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

that sucks- i think the best classifieds ive seen on a forum is over at kramer forum
                My Guitars
                Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
                Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
                Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
                Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
                Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
                Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
                Kramer Vanguard S-440S
                Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
                Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
                Kramer F-1000 (Black)
                Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

what sucks?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    set your expectations very low, that way everything is a plus! And that way you won't be too crushed when the "great deals" you hoped to see in the Classifieds are actually beat-to-hell Charvettes for $800
                    They're down to as low as $800 now?!? Wow. Just wow.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Get some tissues... you'll be very disappointed. LOL

:ROTF:

Yeah, you'll be sorely disappointed. The JCF Rhoads and Big Red, for example, rarely appear in the Classifieds, and when they are sold, it's generally within a closed loop of buyers who are very well known on the board to make sure they don't end up at Guitar Center or some other trash dump.

San Dimas Charvels are the same way, for the same reason.

The most you'll find right now in the Classifieds are a handful of pedals that either no one wants or already has - or had and didn't like, trade offers for instructional videos for other instructional videos (that either everyone has or no one wants), or ads from people looking to buy various items in mint condition for a handful of magic beans

In short, if you're looking for The Good Stuff, it will take you years to get into "the circle", so you may as well keep your eye on Ebay and keep your credit card ready at all times, because you're up against eagle eyes and lightning-fast buyers.

And if you're selling here, you're selling to the stingiest bunch of skinflints this side of the Jordan River :ROTF:
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        what sucks?
                        that the classifieds isnt that good?
                        My Guitars
                        Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
                        Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
                        Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
                        Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
                        Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
                        Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
                        Kramer Vanguard S-440S
                        Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
                        Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
                        Kramer F-1000 (Black)
                        Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

I'm not saying anything on this thread. It hurts too much when I look at the classifieds!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            The most you'll find right now in the Classifieds are a handful of pedals that either no one wants or already has - or had and didn't like, trade offers for instructional videos for other instructional videos (that either everyone has or no one wants), or ads from people looking to buy various items in mint condition for a handful of magic beans
                            so that's where I've been screwing up - I don't want to give up my magic beans....
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks Newc. This golden post of yours should be stickied, no kidding. Maybe that will stop the endless speculations and the race for 100

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              :ROTF:

Yeah, you'll be sorely disappointed. The JCF Rhoads and Big Red, for example, rarely appear in the Classifieds, and when they are sold, it's generally within a closed loop of buyers who are very well known on the board to make sure they don't end up at Guitar Center or some other trash dump.

San Dimas Charvels are the same way, for the same reason.

In short, if you're looking for The Good Stuff, it will take you years to get into "the circle", so you may as well keep your eye on Ebay and keep your credit card ready at all times, because you're up against eagle eyes and lightning-fast buyers.

And if you're selling here, you're selling to the stingiest bunch of skinflints this side of the Jordan River :ROTF:
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X