Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this could seriously hurt my bank account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N1CK View Post
    Post 100.
    I've been DYING to see what guitars get moved around by the members on this site. I'm also not online all the time so I've had to work my post count up naturally to get access to the classifieds.

Gotta go find my GAS mask ...
    You've been a member here for almost a year and a half, and now that you'll finally be getting Classifieds access?

Oh, the disappointment that is in store for you... :ROTF:
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The best items I've found in the JCF Classifieds weren't Jacksons or Charvels, or (usually) guitars at all.

Who would have guessed that so many guitarists were also collectors of celebrity underwear?!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        And if you're selling here, you're selling to the stingiest bunch of skinflints this side of the Jordan River :ROTF:
        ....where's that thread about the abundance of tire kickers around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          :ROTF:And if you're selling here, you're selling to the stingiest bunch of skinflints this side of the Jordan River :ROTF:
          i found that very funny, it deserves to be posted again
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

are you kidding me....... thats not cool
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

What's not cool?

Comment

Clean out the closets!!!! We got a live one!!!!!!
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

man, I've got so much crap I've been meaning to offload. Send in the fresh meat.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

For this reason I don't pad my post counts and only post when I have something useful or a lame ass question to ask. I'll pretty much stick to trolling eBay on work hours.

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                      What's not cool?
                      he posted the same quote as me two minuets before i did....... damn i gotta type faster

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                        ....where's that thread about the abundance of tire kickers around here?
                        I minorly disagree on this one guys. When i busted in back in '99, i bought great guitars willingly and payed plenty for them, even back then. Yes I bought some fakes very stupidly, and over paid for most of what was once a mighty collection, but a lot of the big guys that aren't around here much anymore were selling me stuff at will, real or not. Yes, things have gone up in value, and you're right there is a situation where most guys sell to those close to them or the "circle" ,mainly i think to have the guitars still close and also to know that that persons check won't be in the next 3 on 3 basketball pickup game bouncing up and down the court-lol
                        Let me tell you the name of the game more than any existing circle, I bought the guitars I was able to acquire because I offerred and threw outrageous money at the owners who were goodly enough to sell them to me. Tracy, Brad Kelley, Tim Rose, and many others were really cool into letting me talk them into parting with some of the beauties I once possessed. But then again, I digress as the prices have gotten even steeper I guess today, and even a fat wallet may not be enough, so I change my plea to slightly disagree.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                        X