My new Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Jackson

This is my latest and best buy of the year. Jackson DXMGT brand new on clearance for $200 at GC!!! Excellent craftsmanship/quality from top to bottom that is better than some USA made guitars that i`ve had which cost 5X`s as much!!!!!

Wow, the price sure is dropping on those!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet!

Now if someone finds a Floyded version of that on sale for the same price, be sure and let me know - I need a Floyded neck like that
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice score there

Comment

Yeah,it was perfect for me as i don`t generally care for trem bridges but if it had one......i still would have bought it!!!! These usually go for around $400 but i guess GC wanted to get rid of em so they put them on clearance for $200!!! They had 2 of these left when i bought mine,both the same color. I`m thinking.....all the money i`ve spent on guitars this year if only i would have found this Jackson sooner,it would have saved me alot of time and money!!!!! This really is a GREAT guitar!!!! Only Jackson`s for me from now on!!!!!
          Last edited by Metaled1020; 01-01-2007, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Its a pity, Jackson guitars in my country are so expensive...

Comment

Excellent purchase ya got there.
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Since when did the DXMGT have a 3x3 headstock? I thought the DXMGT always had a reverse pointy? That looks more like a SLSMG. Not bad either way for $200.00.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                  Since when did the DXMGT have a 3x3 headstock? I thought the DXMGT always had a reverse pointy? That looks more like a SLSMG. Not bad either way for $200.00.
                  You`re thinking of the DXMG!!! The DXMGT always had the 3+3 headstock and it was supposed to be a GC exclusive only model!!!!
                  Last edited by Metaled1020; 01-01-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Really nice guitar...

Come on we want to see more pics...
                    BTW: where I live is an 2004-05 Jackson Rhoads RX10D..
                    And the price didn`t go down even for a dollar...
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Nice score! Out of interest, what Guitar Center was that from? I was just at GC Harrisburg a few days ago and they didn't have one, as I would have bought it

Comment

DXMG = liscensed Floyd & reverse pointy headstock.

DXMGT = String thru & 3x3 headstock.
                        *** if it had the Jackson pointy headstock (reverse or regular) I definately would consider buying one.
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                          Nice score! Out of interest, what Guitar Center was that from? I was just at GC Harrisburg a few days ago and they didn't have one, as I would have bought it

GC Oxford Valley in Langhorne!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                            DXMG = liscensed Floyd & reverse pointy headstock.

DXMGT = String thru & 3x3 headstock.
                            *** if it had the Jackson pointy headstock (reverse or regular) I definately would consider buying one.
                            The new DK2T has the regular Jackson headstock and has real Duncans. It is what you are asking for.
                            RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                            CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                            Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                            Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Last time I was at GC in Knoxville, they had ONE Jackson. A used shattered glass SL1 for $1700. No imports what so ever.

Good job on the score.

Comment

Working...
                              X