Where to go ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go ...

I understand that people are not allowed to sell thier items here on the Forum and I'm not trying to do that . What I was wondering though is where do we go to try and sell them since we can't here ?

uhhh, Ebay? That way we at least have some sort of feedback system to judge whether you're a respectable seller or some flake who's gonna take the money and run.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hang out here and participate in the forums; you need to be here for at least 90 days and have 100 posts, then you'll be allowed Classified access. Otherwise, take it to ebay or another auction site.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

you can take it to the esp forum, they seem not to give a crap
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
          you can take it to the esp forum, they seem not to give a crap
          I heard they like anal or something like that .:ROTF:
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
            :ROTF: DUDE YOU JUST MADE MY DAY
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
              Absolutely priceless!!!
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Delrio View Post
                I understand that people are not allowed to sell thier items here on the Forum and I'm not trying to do that . What I was wondering though is where do we go to try and sell them since we can't here ?
                So in other words, you really understand nothing and haven´t read the Rules, sticky threads, or the Terms of Service since signing up

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
                  So in other words, you really understand nothing and haven´t read the Rules, sticky threads, or the Terms of Service since signing up
                  Good one Zerb!
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Pile on the wabbit?
                    Last edited by StukaJU87; 01-03-2007, 11:58 AM.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well he wanted to be told "where to go". LOL
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I know I can go to ebay , I buy and sell there all the time , but the buyers on ebay think they can buy a $300 or $400 guitar for $50 and that ain't gonna happen in this case . I figured I could ask people that knew something about buying/selling and collecting Jackson equipment where Jackson enthusiests go to buy what they prefer . But I guess I was wrong about that . Thanks and enjoy your New Years guys .
                        Last edited by Delrio; 01-03-2007, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Dude, it wasn´t meant as a dig or anything, just a running joke that´s been going on around here for, like, years, and you just happened to run right into it

There´s a classifieds section on this board that will be unlocked to you in time(or not, depending on the general quality and nature of your participation on this board), but most Jackson deals that people get truly are either on eBay /Craigslist or from the occasional blowout or shop that has no clue

For brand new gear on the other hand: http://www.jcfonline.com/dealers/

Comment

"I was saying Boo-urns"
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Delrio View Post
                              but the buyers on ebay think they can buy a $300 or $400 guitar for $50

Should we tell him that he won't get a better deal here, because those same buyers are JCF members?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X