Here's an idea re: Summer NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's an idea re: Summer NAMM

How about Jackson / Charvel giving the JCF an exclusive "sneak preview" of the new products to be shown at summer NAMM? Say, maybe a few days before the show? Nothing fancy, mind you. Just some pics of the new gear with summary specs & pricing.

How about it McD, or other Fender guys? Admins? Any chance? Maybe something could be worked out, where it wouldn't be available to the general public? (...A password protected thread? Or something along those lines?)

Just an idea from your dedicated target market. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (A man can dream, huh? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Re: Here\'s an idea re: Summer NAMM

we'd certainly love 'em for that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just like kids being given a new toy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Umm... yeah, right. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That would be nice, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

believe me, i'd LOVE that...summer NAMM is gonna be big for jackson; new 60 page 2003 catalog, and more new stuff from what i was told. while winter NAMM was cool, summer will be the one to go to this year for jackson, imo.

however, i'm sure that someone will be going, and will be cool enough to post lotsa pix!

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

...new 60 page 2003 catalog...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow. 60 pages??? That's huge, and would be awesome. Very much looking forward to that. ...But not as much as the new gear itself. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

indeed....granted, this is what i was told when i saw that they still had 2002 catalogs and was kinda bummed about it. things may have changed since then, but that was what the original plan was. keep yer fingers crossed!

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey where & when is summer Namm this year? I've never been to one yet.

Comment

Sully,

I heard the same thing about Jackson/Summer NAMM, think I shared it with a few not too long ago, I think it was prior to winter NAMM anyway.

Guess we'll start a list soon aye?

I'm in... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Drake

NAMM INFO

Pat

Comment

60 pages [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] More Jackson [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm still hoping to go - Doug, you still going? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

When exactly is it?
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Ah, kickass. I work for a music store now, maybe they'll let me go this year

Comment

FAK!! I wish I could go, to damn far! Could someone buy me a Jackson catalog and send it to me! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

It is a good idea... But,,,,,,,,,,,,, [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X