A year in pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A year in pictures!

This is what i do in my spare time! Shred and recycle! Take a look if ya like at my 06-07 axes thus far!

Are you a digital agency or tech company seeking a reliable partner in web development and business marketing? CrazyThemes is here for you.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Where's Ron when you need him? Oh, I know, he's out walking and losing wait.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Who cares.....he would just have something negative to say anyway :ROTF:
      Cman....I do the same thing for fun but have a group of axes now I just cant get myself to sell any of them

Comment

Hey now!

You can all hate on me for flipping if ya like,,,,

But I do collect also and ill get the collection pics up soon also. I do this so supplement the GAS!

And I never overcharge ask newc ill scan the recipt. I paid 285 for that jtx and then picked up a used has for him and sold the package for 335.

The KVX10 got set up with emg 81 85s and I sold it shipped for 300. Ever ship a king or kelly case?

I am not out to get rich and rip people off just trying to play for the least amount possible. I think when its all said and done the most ive made after all the fees on an axe is like 30-35$. And i package clean and set up most everything i send before it goes. I think im more than fair christ i sold the dkmg with hc for 475 and then returned his shipping money! Is that no fair enough?

P.S. If i ever do make it to the classifieds id never sell anything i bought there, i see a comradarie here and wouldnt wanna fuck with that. I will pas on good deals if i can get them though! I even offered to pick up a jackson bass for a kid her and get it to him at cost because hes lookin for one! Offered to even scan the recipts so no one thinks im making money off someone here!

Chris Dombkowski
        USAF Academy CO
        DOD SVYY
        Haters gonna hate

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Nevermind. "Up and away, junior Birdman"

Comment

lol

i feel loving sarcasm lol :ROTF:
            Haters gonna hate

Comment

What? I thought that was the school song.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

LOL im Dept of Defense!
                Wife is airforce officer and never was a zoomie lol and
                its Up and away into the wild blue yonder or something to that effect lol!
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

I was close. http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/so...rbirdman.shtml And off I go into the wild blue yonder. I'm going to bed.
                  Last edited by fett; 01-06-2007, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X