nuts !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuts !!!

Hey I have been here on this forum [and the old JC forum ] everyday [ except for gig nights and recording time ]for a couple of years now and I just wanted to say that you guys are ****ing nuts man !!! all the pics and tech talks that any guitarist could ever ask for ! you guys ****ing rule !!! and the guitars you own are ****ing crazy man to bad we didn't all live in the same city it would be a orgy of Jacksons !!! and some of your collections are just that ! lol !!! thanks for everything guys !!! the best guitar forum on the planet and always growing , the J/C online forum ! you guys rule ! //Steve

Re: nuts !!!

Thanks, we appreciate the compliments!!!

Comment

Well, you're part of it yourself - so thank you!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thank YOU...
        ...you are a much bigger part of it than me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CHEERS! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yepper, we DO rock, don't we?

Comment

Yeah,

I agree we are f*ckin' nuts! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

As for the other part of your statement... i don't know [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

That guy's nuts... grab 'em! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                That guy's nuts... grab 'em! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">if sully hasn't already...
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Bonafide member for sure [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah I was looking at pics of hossman's fb 's last night and that put me over the top , I thought in the last 2/3 years I've seen so much pics of your guys customs and some rare imports I thought I was a Jackson nut but **** you guys really rule man ! and then every ones rack gear and amps as well , plus all the reviews of gear you've really tryed is just nuts !!! I have yet to find anything online that is a better resource than this place ,#1 forsure !!! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X