classifieds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classifieds= "Cool axe if it only had ______ I'd be all over it"
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Its all good, and ya when im tired more lol comes out
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Ebay Ebay Ebay. We all sell on Ebay. Very few things actually get posted for sale in the Classifieds any more. I don't think I've seen a Jackson in there in a month, but there are plenty of "Want To Buy" and "For Sale: ESPee model" and such.

Ebay is where the action is. The "great" stuff gets passed around a small circle of people via PMs and private deals.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I dug up my grandma's corpse and sold it in the Classifieds. The new owner seemed to be happy he got a great deal.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I dug up my grandma's corpse and sold it in the Classifieds. The new owner seemed to be happy he got a great deal.
            Awesome deal, Joe. THANKS!!!! I am very satisfied with her.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Be sure to keep it in a cool environment, and use lemon oil so it doesn't dry out. :ROTF:

Comment

Dude, you know I keep my shit mint. When I am ready to pass her on, she will still be mint. No worries.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

you use mint? I prefer lavender on a grandma's corpse
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Comment

I always was a fan of pumpkin spice, ya gotta rotate flavors for the holidays
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        :ROTF: Mayday. Mayday.Mayday. I'm going down.

:ROTF: :ROTF:
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          The "great" stuff gets passed around a small circle of people via PMs and private deals.
                          COUGHWHiteWarriorProcough
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Toe, if your dead grandma's name was Floyd and had dual gums...err hums I'd be all over it.

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Scott may have retrofit her with a Floyd and got at least one hummer.

Comment

I have been here a while but decided I would make 100 good posts even if it takes me a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X