What I'd like to see at NAMM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I'd like to see at NAMM...

This past NAMM show, BC Rich gave out a cool KK signature Do-rag. I would love to see something like this from Fender, maybe a Hot Wheels graphic or Pile O Skulls, Blood Drip, you get the picture.

Pat

Re: What I\'d like to see at NAMM...

A Crimson Swirl t-shirt would be cool... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Everyone here, please tell me you don't wear doo rags... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just what I was gonna say, Xeno! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A big gold 'Jackson Thugz' chain would go well with that [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Ron, those were actually given out by your buddy, Kerry King.

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
              A big gold 'Jackson Thugz' chain would go well with that [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Please tell me Kerry King had a gun to his head to give those Getto Hats out [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I love Slayer and that would just kill me to see Kerry King turn Brutha` [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hasn't Kerry been using bandana-type headgear for years?

'bane

Comment

I still have all my hair [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I don't need a do-rag to cover up my bald head.

There's only one thing I'd like to see at NAMM .... or actually one thing I'd like to NOT see at NAMM. I'm sure I don't have to tell you his name. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Greg,

Are the initials ER? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Not even close Kuerbo...

No DO RAGS out there? You bunch of "Star Boyz" wannabees... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] No, I've never seen anyone on a crotch rocket where a rag. Sorry, but I wear one and 3 out of 5 "real" bikers do as well around here...

Oh sh!t, I'm duckin and runnin for cover now.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

K, I'm going to see my son, so I'll be in good hands and protected from you "speed freaks"

Yup. rags are in around here fellas, sorry...

Pat

[ March 23, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Strangletooth ]

Comment

So? ... does matching "George Micheals" leathers make your bikes faster?.. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

DOH!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Pat

Comment

Is that a Snell rated rag? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

"Real" bikers...haven't seen one of them in a looong time, mate. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X