Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Swag and such!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Gear Junkies ...

You may have or not .. noticed the new link up at the top of the page. This is the new JCF store for swag and such. The deal is simple here. We are going to start offering merchandise for sale on the JCF and all proceeds will be flipped into the community.. You may ask how ... Simple, we will sell merchandise and take the money and have giveaways and contests. Depending on the amount a merchandise we sell it could be as subtle as some swag or as cool as some gear, It's all up to you guy's how this goes...

We have mugs,shirts hats etc .. we may at some point consider doing a GOTM calender or even GOTM mugs .... if you guy's have any idea's of what you might like to see feel free to tell us....

Later.
    Kev

PS .. all current logo's were the art mastery of our very own Nutnoose Sully

[ March 23, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: JCF Swag and such!!!!!!!!!!

Wow awesome!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool stuff! I like the new OSG logo up top too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Shhh, don't tell tell Matt, he doesn't know about that haha.

Comment

Cool, but how come there's no personalized Sully nut nooses?!? [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

SWEET! I'm all over the baseball shirts [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            I do love that "Gear *****" shirt as well [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My only wish is that the baseball jerseys came in black with red or white sleeves [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Excellent move to brand The JCF Forum with a recognizable image. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Would the adminstrators consider the idea of taking a guitar and putting it up for a "sweepstakes".

For instance if a member has a guitar that they want to liquidate for say $800 cash as an example they might send it to the forum administrators who put it on the site and members who want to buy a chance at winning the guitar send $1.00 in cash to the administrators. I trust you! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

After a set amount of time if the sale is achieved a drawing selects the lucky JCF'er who wins the guitar for $1.00 plus shipping. The donator realizes pay-out. Win -Win- Win you can't go wrong.

We should have the ability to trust our pals.

The fine print could be addressed by the admministrators. Set it up as a not for profit
              or make if for profit and use the profits in a sane and rational manner like the promotional items.

No guts no glory. Pals. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I had this idea on the old board but felt it was not the right time to present it.

[ March 23, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: ROCKPRO ]

Comment

thanks guys, i'll have more up there as i get more designed. i think we've got a good start...hell, gene simmons will have nothing on us pretty soon!

sully

PS anyone notice the "good times!" on the back of the thong??

[ March 23, 2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, cool. Was just bout to spend $40 on some Jackson shirts this week.

Comment

No regular short sleeve shirts?!?!?!?! WTF
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I retract my statements aboove..Inow see the shirts, but how about a black one?? Some kick ass stuff in there.

Comment

sorry, we can't do black. closest is grey. i've just added some more, along with some more baby stuff for you new parents out there...

sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Too F'in sweet. I am so buying stuff. Love the logo. If you guys decide on Sunglasses or anythng like that. I found a place in the area that still has some original Jackson logo sunglasses. They are so late 80's The big wrap around kind. I picked up a pair and I'll try to post some pice soon if you guys want.
                          Gil

Comment

How about a white one with the script logo or the rhodes logo..

Comment

HAHA, my girlfriend saw the thong undies and said NO WAY!

She said "yeah, right, you'll be gettin' busy, see the JCF logo on the thong and it will remind you to run off to check the board... I think not!!"

Doh!!! Too much time online it seems... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X