Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JCF Swag and such!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your patients
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't know you guys were doctors?

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thank you admins!

This is great, now we can walk around in JCF Ball caps and drink beer from frosted JCF mugs. An when people ask we can tell them this is the internet site we spend our insomniac moments at researching guitars to buy so we can blow the mortgage money! (just kidding)

This store is great and we will all get used to the fact that it is not perfect. It will get better over time and is better than no store at all. The fact that it will raise money for the forum so we can continue here is the best part.

The idea behind this kind of store is to make it as little maintenance as possible on the admins. An ecommerce site can become a full time job and no one wants that and the admins did not sign on for that.

It is obvious we all have input we would like to share and ideas that would go over big on the forum. Let’s face it, we are fanatics! We could always start a thread for submissions to the store. JCF artwork to go on the collector series coffee mugs perhaps? hmmm.... I personally want a large collection of white mugs with JCF artwork or guitar graphics on them. Don't worry admins, I am willing to wait.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Great stuff! Great admins! Don't let our enthusiasm overwhelm you... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Kevin
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
          X