Tread lightly, imports on the floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
    Thanks man, I really like it. It's got EMG pickups and some creative electronics but the instrument itself, like you'd expect from a Model series, is rock solid and a real nice bass.

What, Randy was Finnish? Or is there some other secret JCF rule that all Finns must own a Rhoads?

Kidding aside though, after getting my hands on the Soloist Pro in the picture, I wouldn't mind a Rhoads Pro one bit...

I tried to think of a famous Danish guitar player to blame you for not owning his signature instrument but I couldn't think of any.
    You'll find all you answers here:

www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by Kisonen View Post
      Hahaa. That's my old soloist pro.
      Didn't realize you were a member here! Thanks again for the deal, it's an awesome instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
        You'll find all you answers here:

http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/forum/
        I tried looking for info on famous Danish guitar players but their search function must be broken...

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
          I tried looking for info on famous Danish guitar players but their search function must be broken...

There IS no famous Danish guitar player. I can't think of any... ever, LOL!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Mmm Danish.

|My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but I once saw a book in the library at school (YEARS ago) called "Greatest Italians in History" or something like that and it was all blank pages
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X