Y2KV...custom shop? Yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2KV...custom shop? Yes or no?

Can a Y2KV still be ordered thru the custom shop? For instance basically a custom guitar exactly like the Y2KV without Dave's signature?

Or are they gonna re-introduce the Y2KV without his signature as a regular USA Select guitar?

Re: Y2KV...custom shop? Yes or no?

I was wonder this too. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Does anybody know?

Comment

They may or may not re-release the Y2KV as a production guitar, but you can for sure order one thru the Custom shop. That's what the CS is for. They can't make you anything (..s***thead..cough..cough) but making a design Jackson has already made is no problem. While you're there, get some custom options on paint and inlays, maybe add a Floyd. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

A Floyd on a Y2KV would Rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Mustaine had one with a Floyd. In fact, when they played here in 2001 (that long already?) it was his main guitar....grey with chrome Floyd....

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
            That's what the CS is for. They can't make you anything (..s***thead..cough..cough)
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sh|thead? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Lordofgain:
              A Floyd on a Y2KV would Rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On the Rude Awakening DVD he does play a Y2KV with a floyd.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
              X