New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sponsor

The JCF would like to Welcome Mike Learn Guitars as a new sponser. Mike has been heavily involved in some rad paintjobs on Charvel Jackson over the last few years and is now adding his talents into his own guitar line.

The JCF will be working with Mike in the near future on some ideas that he would like to offer to the JCF in the form of a contest... please watch for details

For anyone who hasn't gotten to see Mike's work please visit

Welcome Mike we are happy to have you aboard!!
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Welcome Mike and I must say you have a very vivid imagination and some great ideas
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Welcome, Mr. Learn.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for the intro Kev. It is good to work with such a good group that I have enjoyed hanging out with here. I have been building guitars since Highschool. I always tell people that I am nothing more than the by product of not being able to afford the services I perform. We will be doing alot of fun stuff here for the site including letting customers know when their guitars will be painted LIVE on our webcam. We will give you guys a sneak peak behind the airbrush to see some of the work for Jackson/Charvel as it happens in real time. I only build 15-20 guitars a year and have a US PATENT on a new design soon to be marketed. We will be sure to let everyone here know when.
        I am very thankful that my passion to paint, build and play guitars has been bundled into what it is today and we hope that passion shows with what you guys see here and with Jackson/Charvel. They have been a great company to work with and it has been an honor to be recognized with their legacy.
        Thanks again,
        Mike
        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Live painting now that is a great idea.New designs huh? Love to see 'em.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Cool stuff, but the learnguitars.com website is 'empty'....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

wicked! welcome aboard Mike
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome aboard, Mike! It is truly an honor to associate with someone of your talent and class.

Comment

Congrats, man!

Yeah, Mike & I are close buds! http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50040
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome aboard Mike! I'll be contacting you this week about my project.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Welcome, Mike, as always, I look forward to LEARNing (pun intended ) all I can from your vast knowledge and talent.

Cheers
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Fantasic!!

I was recently thinking about mikes guitars and wondering what he was doing with it all, I'm so glad its turning out like this, your one of the best dude

Comment

That's great news, Mike!

I'm excited for the stuff you are planning, and for the new design. I wish you all the best!
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                              Cool stuff, but the learnguitars.com website is 'empty'....
                              www.learnguitars.com

theres a dot missing in the link

Comment

Working...
                              X