Which is better???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better???

Hello all im looking to buy a jackson guitar which will be my first jackson and i was wondering which is better for the money a dinky DKMGT or a slsmg soloist. Could you all give me some pros and cons of these 2 guitars thanks.

well it depends on if you like the sounds of neck thru mohagony. And the feel of a contoured top. vs the carved top and bolt on neck with a slightly larger feel. Both are great guitars for the money but its up to you which one feels better.
    Gil

Comment

i'd go for the dkmgt. i don't like lightweight guitars such as the slsmg.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

slsmg blows it out of the water in playability, its twice the guitar the dkmg is imo. Nicer neck and much easier to play.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
          slsmg blows it out of the water in playability, its twice the guitar the dkmg is imo. Nicer neck and much easier to play.
          agreed on that one
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

+2

Comment

+3 and Welcome!

Don't forget to show us some pics of whichever you end up with.

Comment

Will do thanks for the advice, will send picks when i get it and thanks for the welcome it's nice to be here.

Comment

Working...
                X