case for COW7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case for COW7

does the cow 7[in black for me] come with a case?i asked where i have orderd the axe but the answer was ''i dont know''?im hoping it does,for what its cost me i expect one
    my kids go without food so i can collect guitars

how much was it ?

Comment

1800 aust dollars

Comment

Only the USA select comes with a hard-case as standard. So, unless you did a deal for one (or whomever you've bought it from throws it in), I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Still, at least it's a good lookin' guitar!

Comment

C.O.W. 7 's rule...

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
            Only the USA select comes with a hard-case as standard. So, unless you did a deal for one (or whomever you've bought it from throws it in), I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Still, at least it's a good lookin' guitar!
            ok thanks for that.guess i need to go have another chat then,see if i cant get a case

Comment

Originally posted by dinky kustom View Post
              ok thanks for that.guess i need to go have another chat then,see if i cant get a case
              Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I don't know what import taxes are like in Oz, but for the price you paid, next time you might want to think about buying and shipping (or collecting) it from the US. Distressingly enough, it might be cheaper. I've bought and collected two (admittedly high end) guitars in the US and the difference between that and buying it in the EU was enough to cover the flight!

Actually, shipping from Japan to OZ is probably quite cheap, right? If you can live with having Jackson Stars (instead of just Jackson) on the headstock, you might want to think of getting one from Japan (jacksonstars.com) next time.

But I digress. Be sure to let us know how you get on with the COW7 once you get. Good luck with your negotiations!

Comment

thanks ken ,info is most helpfull and i will look into jacksonstars.the name dont really bother me much and it may be a better alternative for my next one.im hanging out to get my c.o.w 7.i just found/find it a little strange that it has no case ?i got an esp sv std here in oz[cost me ..cough..3700...most axes are expensive here,well w.a at least]and it came in its own case,but that may be due to the shape of it[rr style].anyway pics when i get it,thanks again

Comment

Working...
                X