How can I become a Jackson Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I become a Jackson Dealer

Thinking of starting an online geetar store..anyone know how to get in touch with Jackson to apply? I would probably have to start with imports

Thanks

I doubt you would be able to become a dealer without a storefront and a modest $15,000-$25,000 minimum order as well as a quarterly or yearly purchase quota....
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

If I can get JacksonStars from you, consider your yearly quota met
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Honestly, you would be best to start with cheapy guitars to work your way up to carrying Jacksons. You could do cheapies like S101 and California guitars and sell used Jacksons and Charvels. Then you could build up to being able to carry major brands. Other than that, I think xenophope has the right idea. A physical store, a $20K order, and probably not be treading too close to the territory of another authorized Jackson dealer.

Comment

Yeah I figured all that but I think I can get around the storefront thing. Money....that's what the home equity is for But not sure what you base that figure on, a shop that is about 30 miles from here is a jackson dealer and they only ever have about 10 guitars (imports) so I am not sure that is accurate. The hard part is getting to talk to someone about what the requirements are and how you apply
          Anyone know how to do that?
          Last edited by quakana; 02-02-2007, 11:33 AM.

Comment

there are different tiers, but right now they are looking for full line (import and USA) dealers....

just call fender and get the name of your local rep, and talk to him/her...

that is who makes the call...
            but I think at this point they are looking for brick and mortar
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Thanks Man.....I'll do that.

Comment

Threadsurrection!

Hey Dave, how did this work out for you? (If it did).

(I don't know if quakana is still active - I notice he stopped right at 2000 posts! - but I love hearing the inside details on stuff like this, NICK!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron, Dave was banned a few years ago. I miss him around here. I have his number, I should give him a call.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                    Hey Ron, Dave was banned a few years ago. I miss him around here. I have his number, I should give him a call.
                    So what do you have to do to get banned around here? From what I've seen admin and the members are pretty tolerant and arguments usually end well.

Comment

He got nasty and threatened Karyn. I, as well as Scott (Stuka) hung out with Dave when he came here to NJ. He was a cool guy, IMO. I might have his cell number in my old phone.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think he hangs out on the other forum...
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X