New Jackson Cases = Chinese Pieces of Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sky is falling.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I need to corner the chainsaw case market. I see huge $$$ in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
        The G&G case for my Dweezil Greenie is not very good either. There's a nice gap in the corner as well it's completely closed.
        There's a tiny gap in my G&G case for my Charvel Star as well. At least it's form-fitting so the guitar can't move around inside.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got an SKB freedom case for my Tele and it fits it like a glove and has a full length neck cradle which is really great. plus the latches are solid.

I still have the old tweed case my Model 2 came in also.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

i went case shoppping a week ago, i was disgusted by how cheap they were made....... and they part that pissed me off the most was the fact that they cost so much(hell yeah 500 post)
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
              The G&G case for my Dweezil Greenie is not very good either. There's a nice gap in the corner as well it's completely closed.
              Here is a case that would be great for that geetar

Green

Comment

Gee, the G&G that came with my '06 CS is really good fit.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

every jackson ive bought without a case i went out and found older cases to go with them. its sad when you buy a brand new guitar and have to find a 5 year old case to keep it in just to know its safe.
                  dk-1 pile of skulls
                  dk-2m white
                  dkmg- black forest
                  rr-1 black w/gold pins
                  charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
                  p.o.s. randall halfstack
                  peavey 5150

Comment

a lot of chinese cases are very badly made!!!

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-27-2008, 08:04 PM.
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

I have a real nice Gator case for my model 1A.Made in China but its the leather wrapped one and its built like a tank,snug fit a great case for $90.00.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yep, everyone is going to the lowest bidder for parts and components. I'm in the Oil and Gas Industry and work for a European company that builds offshore facilities. They buy their steel from all over the world. I recently went to China to visit a couple of steel and foundry plants. Talking about "Stone Age"? Where's you quality plan? What is that, we just make steel? Yeah, right! I could go on and on about the lack of quality systems. I'm sure it carries over to the other industries as well.
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                            The sky is falling.
                            Yep, literally!
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

This question of quality for the newer Jackson Cases brings up another question. Are these Chinese made cases only an option or are they the ones that will come with a new USA Jackson be it Select or Custom? I wouldn`t even put a DK2M in one of these atrocities!! I hope they keep the SKB cases for the USA stuff or as an option. If I bought a USA Jackson and it came in one of these junkers I would freak out. The Case should at least match the quality of the guitar. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X