Jackson Stratheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stratheads

A few of you have asked so I did some digging.

I just got word that custom shop Jacksons can now be ordered with a Strat headstock on them.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
    A few of you have asked so I did some digging.

I just got word that custom shop Jacksons can now be ordered with a Strat headstock on them.
    So is that a $10,000 upcharge, Matt? Just kidding man. Good news for folks who want a Jackson logo on their Strathead's besides the PC1's.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

$300 upcharge correct?
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yes, the same upcharge applies.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Wow, that is great news. I've always loved the Jackson logo on a Strat head.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
            Wow, that is great news. I've always loved the Jackson logo on a Strat head.
            Yeah, me too. Not a fan of the CS price hike though.
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Cool...
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                Yeah, me too. Not a fan of the CS price hike though.
                +1,000,000 Not a good move. I was getting ready to order a CS Star, but am not happy at all about the price hike Jack.

Comment

Thanks Matt, for diggin i mean, lol!.

Peronally, i couldn't care less for a Jackson logo on a strathead, why? co'z i just love the pointies!, doh!.

Kuerbo out.
                  Facebook - Youtube

Comment

when u get amazing/best quality instrument so what if its 500 bones more

Comment

Has anyone seen pricing for Jackson Custom Shops other than the prices from the NAMM show?
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                        Has anyone seen pricing for Jackson Custom Shops other than the prices from the NAMM show?
                        Yes, I am curious also. To be honest, I am not sure if they really raised the prices by 20% it could be as low as 5%, that I could handle, but 20% is just down right ridiculous Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                          No... it doesn't exist yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X