Any music stores with payment plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any music stores with payment plans?

Except for AMS, I don't know of any. I would love to have a new King V but with a new home and usual bills it's hard to come across a lump sum of cash.

Look at the top of this page....

Also, Magdon Music in PA. Jack Gretz @Magdon is an excellent luthier as well.

Comment

Contact a dealer and ask. Most will give you a lay away option for a small deposit.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've done 6-months interest free from Matt's Music.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Contact a dealer and ask. Most will give you a lay away option for a small deposit.
          A fair amount of dealers now offer financing as well. Smaller dealers may not, but most fairly decent sizer ones do though.

Comment

I know I'm probably in the minority, but it is my opinion that unless person has the cash, then they should wait to buy. That is unless a large part of said person's income is derived from being a musician and they must have the gear to help provide their income.

Comment

Paypal has it also with differed payments for 3 months, I bought my DK2M from Onlinestagegear with it and payed 3 months later with no interest.
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I think Matt's Music has 6 months no interest financing.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X