Interesting pics from the Jackson custom shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sully View Post
    i did notice what looked like a firebird on the rack with the v, but i think it's a sweetone.
    Looks like there's two Firebirds in front of the Sweetone.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hmmm....then these probably are old pix. i don't think that they'd be cranking firebirds out like that without them surfacing for sale somewhere.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
        depends on a few things...the last firebird batch was lee's, and aside from ian's robbin replicas, i THINK that the rest of the 13 were trans finishes, but i could be mistaken.

also, if these pix were taken at the corona facility, i'm pretty sure that happened after the last batch (lee's) of 'birds were finished, but again, i'm not too sure.

i did notice what looked like a firebird on the rack with the v, but i think it's a sweetone.

When we toured corona there were a few birds hanging in the paintroom in 2004
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by withmyshadow View Post
            thanks for the post! when were these taken?
            and I'd like those kv and sl group shots in hi-res for my desktop, please!!!
            Yup!!!
            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Well, everybody looks well-fed.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X