How did all this get started???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did all this get started???

I'm still new to this forum and I keep hearing about the "OLD" forum. This question is for the Admin's (or whoever else can tell me! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). What happened to the old forum and who are the Administrators. Did you guys work for Jackson Charvel at one point? How do you all know each other? Is this none of my freakin business? Am I rambling on?
    Seriously, I'm just very curious about the history of this forum and the folks who built it.
    This is an EXCELLENT place and it seems that it is run very responsibly. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: How did all this get started???

Ahhh, the admins are a bunch of bozos!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Just kidding. All seriousness aside. This forum was the brainchild of Sandman. It originally used to reside on EZ-Board. (actually most of it is still there) I'll let him tell you the story of the whos, whats, whens, wheres, and whys. I'm gonna go make a BIGG COOKY.

[ March 25, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Dude you're killin' me here with the Bigg Cookie. I am so craving one now. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      Gil

Comment

We can't give you classified information... otherwise Sully will have to get the nut noose out and kill you! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry Gil.. I'll try to keep the fervor of BIGG COOKY down. Either that or bust my hump on getting the ShredTest II going just so we can go to Pizano's again.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

The current admin's are simply Guitar Center Flunkies that were terminated from GC for not being able to setup the Ibanez RG series in a proper fashion. So, they started "this" forum with a couple thousand aliases. So when you see all the cute, fancy names and pretty pictures, it's just one of the many personalities of the same 4 guys... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

With that said, welcome to the board and oh, show us your gear... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just kiddin guys, all in fun... ( I REALLY need a smile today )

Pat

[ March 26, 2003, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Strangletooth ]

Comment

"Back in the day" (198x B.I. - Before Internet) - there was a group of poor teenagers who, though scattered across America and indeed the world, stood in unison at their local guitar shop and drooled over the new Jackson and Charvel guitars that were sadly too expensive for their paperboy/lawnmowing wages, and they all vowed that one day they would have "one just like that", and they agreed simultaneously to one day build a shrine to those cherished works of art - 20 years on, they've long since had "one just like that", and then some, and this is the shrine they built.

Or, to make a long story short - it's nunyadamn [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Welcome to the JCF [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The shrine dedicated to all that which does not suck: hail the almighty Jackson/Charvel! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                Gotta get away from here.
                Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

This is where the action in Jackson begins.

Comment

The new forum is here. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

The old forum?

is there ->> http://pub132.ezboard.com/bjacksoncharvelforum
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Just a warning, if you go there...... you better have a fully functional pop-up stopper [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!!

Comment

apparently the old forum is still got some life in it. people still posting there! wow.

this is the best place on the net. truely

I"m not good with compliment so...if I say somethign good..I mean it.

Comment

Working...
                        X