To the admins....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the admins....

.....I realize that you dudes have been working a whole lot on the JCF lately, and I would like to be the first to say thanks for doing your best to make this forum the best place it can be. I really appreciate all the work you do every day to make this the coolest spot on the net.

Re: To the admins....

i second that i love commin here to read and see everyones guitars thanks for a killer plce to be [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

another big [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] This is the bestran forum on the net.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I totally agree. There are places on the net than there are the reason for the net like this place.
        [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Gil

Comment

Yea...I never really take time out to thank the people that make all of this possible. Thanks to all the admins for making such an awsome board!
          [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I also have 100% respect for the manager/administrators of the Jackson Charvel Forum.

They Rock!

Comment

"miscellaneous brown-nosing comment"

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

yea, what Ron said [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(can I get some free swag now?)
                Hail yesterday

Comment

congratz on a job very well done dudes [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

YAY JCF!! YAY ADMINS!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yea well.. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] yea me too. I couldn't think of anything to kiss ass more than what has already been said, damn.

Seriously though, thanks guys. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

www.JCFOnline.com : Making the internet a better place

Comment

What these guys said!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish there was a Tarzan Graemlin so I could show Boxcar swinging from the Admins' nuts... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That said, you're right...they are doing a great job on this board. Thanks guys! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

long live jcf

Comment

Working...
                              X