Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To the admins....

yeah, thanks to all the admins...

...this place would be a mess without you!

CHEERS! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] smilies say it all!!!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Great Forum guys! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        ......I guess we've pretty much beat this to death huh?
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

What they said from, from the bottom of my heart. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Definately a big **** YA! to the admins! Who else would put up with, accept me after what i did? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Just wish those of us with dial-up could use the site.....
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks administrators
                  [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to agree with the accolodes being given here.
                    I have gone toe to toe with an admin, later left in a huff, tried to make another brands forum my hang, and I come back every single time.

Jeremy, bravo. You are a class act, bro.
                    Greg and Kevin, you have my support. You guys are doing great in my eyes.
                    Sully, well, I guess someone has to give you something to do, so...whatever. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree 1000% percent. You guys kick ass! Keep up the great work! I have the utmost respect for you all and the job you are doing. That includes you too Greg, even if you like to flame Dave Mustaine.

Jackson Guitars/JCF and it's admins rule the world and the net! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                      X