Any tips for KE2 nosediving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips for KE2 nosediving?

I'm GASing for a pointy, which for me meant a RR or KV. But about a month ago, I played a Ke-3 and liked it. The store had a trans-green KE2, so I played that and loved it! So I ask for a strap to try it standing up. Immediate nose-dive and the first fret seemed like it was a mile away. So this killed it for me, which is too bad because since then, a couple of nice KE2s have popped up on the bay (like that purple one for $950!) but I was so turned off by the nose-diving. I saw a thread with someone asking about tips on a KE3 but obviously those won't work since the KE2 is neck-thru and I refuse to do any re-drilling. So, any tips to fix the nose-dive on KE2s without drilling, woodwork, etc.? Thanks in advance.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Someone put the rear strap pin in the top rear hole of the trem cavity cover and said that fixed it.

Or you could get a strap that has a rough texture (cotton, suede, etc) and deal with the guitar pulling against your shoulder.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wider leather strap is probably the first thing to try...
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Search function?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Maybe you can learn to live with it somehow

Comment

Glue!

Put a nice big glob of superglue on the back of the guitar and glue it to your belly..It always works for me..
            My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

if angus young can deal with it............he's dumb, just move the damn button ,it will be okay, you can fill the hole and spot finish it if it bothers you that much
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
              X