Cool pics of the mothership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool pics of the mothership

Scroll down to 70% and you'll get to the good stuff.

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

I want that extreme warrior!
    My Main Rig:
    '87 Charvel Model 4A
    Peavey KB100 amp
    Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
    '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    '05 Ibanez RG320FM
    '86 Ovation Pinnacle
    '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
    '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

COOL - Always good to see people at work...
      but I hate me dial up at home

Comment

AWESOME MAN! Thanks for the pictures

Comment

Woah Thanks for the pics. I can't believe they hand drill the ferrel holes on the Tele's! Seems to me they would CNC those or at least use a template on a plunge router or drill press. I know in the 50's they did them by hand and that explains the random variations in the string holes in the old Tele's. I guess they have much more steady hands now that everyone is drug tested
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Jacksons in Mexico????
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Er, the first part of the tour are pics from the Fender plant in Ensenada, Mexico. The 2nd part are pics from Corona, CA.

So, no Jacksons are produced in Ensenada, but I don't think it's a bad idea.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron. I was blown away when I discovered all the guitars assembled in Mexico have necks that are cut, fretted and finished in Corona and then shipped to Mexico for assembly. That means all 50's style Mexicasters have American Corona necks at half the price.

Such a deeeal.
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I want that extreme warrior!
                  seriously that thing looks amazing!!!
                  ----------
                  Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

So thats where that picture of my guitar came from. I guess its still being worked on, certainly looks like its almost done! That Extreme Warrior looks cool too.

Comment

Awesome Pics!!! Thanks

Comment

AMAZING pics man, thanks a million! They really bring back memories... I used to work in manufacturing, and its amazing the similarities to that place from my old place. Really cool stuff, makes me wanna jump in there and start working!
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

VEry Cool, Thanks for the Post!

Comment

Working...
                          X