Great Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Customer Service

When I went to NAMM in January I was trying to get both artists for two of my custom shop guitars to sign the inside of the backplates. One of the guitars was my Napalm Bengal and the other was the USMC Matrix Camo. I was unable to hook up with either of the artists at the show but Mike Kotzen of the custom shop said he could get them signed for me and would ship them back.

Mike ended up with the flu and still stayed in touch with me about the plates and hooked up with each artist. The other day I received the Fedex package with both plates signed by the artists. I should have taken a picture but just put them both back on the guitars.

Mike didn't have to do this for me but he went above and beyond.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Excellent man, that he is. I found our conversation at the Jackson clinic very informative. Congrats on getting them done. Hat's off to Mike!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Ah, now that sounds very cool after all the stuff that is mentioned on this board. I'm sure that adds a nice touch to your customs too!

Comment

Thats cool.

I emailed fender over a week ago, asking a fairly simple question about a bass bridge, on a current model I was thinking about purchasing.

...Still no answer.

Comment

now that is what I'm talking about, that was very cool of him to do!
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Indeed. Very cool.

Actually, I'm still wondering who did my recent HRF? Can't seem to find a sig on it.

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
              Thats cool.

I emailed fender over a week ago, asking a fairly simple question about a bass bridge, on a current model I was thinking about purchasing.

...Still no answer.

You emailed the wrong people if it's a Jackson bass. You gotta email Jackson
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X