Woo Hoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!

Heyooooo!! Alright, after a long long, far too long, hiatus of playing, i've regained the fire and all for playing once again. Only problem... i have no Jacksons. What to do? Well that's simple, i'm downsizing the amp rig to my trusty Peavey Special 212 Combo, selling off guitars, and with any luck, getting two used Jacksons. An RR1T hopefully w/ the B&W Dragon, and possibly an S1 w/ the Pile O' Skulls on it. The hunt begins!

Oh, and just so you know exactly why i'm posting this: I owe you all big time. Hell, you all are the reason i'm back in action playing. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

One other thing... I'm possibly getting a '78 or '79 Trans Am w/ my saved loot. If not that, i may go more towards the '69 - '71 GTO. Oh yes, life is getting good.

Re: Woo Hoo!

GREAT! Post some pics when you get these guitars!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

...AND the car!
      P.S. Go for the goat!

Comment

Great guitars to acquire and go for the 78 Trans Am but get T/A 6.6 (220HP VIN Code Z engine)!! I had 78 TA I bought new 4sp WS6 suspension Martiniqe Blue wish I would never sold it! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
        RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
        CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
        Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
        Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Pics will flow definitely. Won't be for a little while though. Bit of a premptive post but still, i had to thank you all for relightin' that fire up under my arse!

Comment

****ing oath!! Good **** man, its good to see people wanting the rr1t.. Ive been having that fire for ages now, only i cant play on my rhoads just yet cause of the trem business, how ****ty is that.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] and i ****ing love my rhoads too.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Cryoprison, I like your choice of either an RR1 or a Pile O Skulls Soloist [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] However about those cars... preferably go for a Ford or Mopar musclecar [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] but if you must choose between the 69-71 GTO or 78-79 T/A, I;d say go for the GTO. The 78-79 models are unfortunately smog engines [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Rudy
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Dude!

Cool to to hear your back for action!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Keep it that way, or else... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I say get the 78 TA and drop a crate 502FI in it and Vroooom!

Comment

Working...
                  X