No announcement yet.

Buffalo horn for inlays on maple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought about carbon fiber and it would look cool on a race themed guitar but definatley buffalo horn on this one.

Comment

Inspired by the Wangcaster to finally order the "Buffalo Mountain Oyster Special" guitar? LMAO
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

A few months ago someone brought me a broken guitar... well actually a pile of broken guitar parts, the body shape was a hideous copy of a jazzmaster (which is already hideous enough and unplayable) and the neck was a strathead with a ridiculously huge strat head & boring dot inlays.

I made a telecaster kind of shape out of the body, and converted the headstock to gibson-ish 3x3, and made some 2-color inlays out of a blank CD and a blank DVD. Would look cool if it wasn't my first inlay job and i'd done it properly oh, and having the right tools for the job (router attachment for dremel) would have helped too =)
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          And no one bemoans all those poor Mothers of Pearl who lost their lives for an inlay.
          I bet Pearl does....
          Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
          X