Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar

At the 2003 NAMM show I showed a few people a calendar I had put together. A couple of the admins saw it as well. The calendar features a model and Jacksons of course [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Limited quantities are available at www.guitarxpress.com so you might want to check it out! Let me know what you think. And thanks Sully for letting me announce this here, I appreciate it.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Re: Calendar

Sully showed me that calender at NAMM and I was VERY impressed! Wink, nudge, etc.

Comment

yeah, i've got one guys, and it's pretty groovy.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hopefully you will make one for 04' and instead of hot rods on my calender I can Jacksons!

Comment

Thanks Sully, hopefully we'll meet up at NAMM again next year and I'll get you a 2004 calendar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          We're discussing shooting the 2004 calendar now. That way it will be out earlier than this one was. The 2003 calendar was my first one and I probably should have started sooner. Anyway, check it out, I think you'll like it. The admins got a copy or two as did Tim Wilson at the custom shop, Mike Shannon, and even Jack Frost. Everyone seemed to like it [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Rudy
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
          X