Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between jackson case

I have found two jackson case
    One is JACKSON MOLDED CASE RHOADS/KINGV , the other is JACKSON MULTI FIT CASE .
    It looks the same from appearance of them
    Can anyone tell me the difference between them??

Do you have links or part numbers for each case?
    sigpic

Comment

the Rhoads/King V is no longer available to dealers. the Multifit is the one that they are getting us now. Its made in china. (the other ones prolly were too) but this on is not quite as nice. and it fits the KV, KE, RR, and WR shapes.

its the same price to the dealers. but it means that Fender only has to stock one case instead of 3 or 4

The USA case is still the same
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

No they have different price
        Ausführliche Produktinformationen zu Jackson Molded Case Rhoads/KingV bei www.thomann.de

Comment

Any pics of the inside?
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

that is the point!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by euronymous View Post
              No they have different price

And of course everybody knew that you were in Europe where the pricing scheme is different, probably because of your completely filled out profile. As such the US dealer who you are flat out saying is wrong is wrong is obviously totally misinformed and not simply stating true facts thet do not apply outside of the US

It was also obvious to anybody that you´re comparing a USA case to the lower end one for imports.

We must all be stupid :ROTF:
              Last edited by Zerberus; 03-01-2007, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I hate my multifit case personally, no matter if I put my KE3 or any of my 4 Rhoads (22 or 24 fret) in it the headstock is always pressing down on the tuners......every time I pick up the guitar that's currently in that case I always have to retune.....irritating..............maybe mine's just a lemon, i dunno.....just food for thought......
                I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Working...
                X