Clear All

• THE STORE!

The store is open!!

What to order...? i can't decide! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Good job JCF - Sully! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: THE STORE!

It's not for me! Blank Again! Why can't I see it Dammit! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah now it's gone again. Well, i saw all the shirts and stuff. One thing is missing though. A T-shirt with a front print saying:

"JCF Store is up now - promise! /Sully"
      Henrik

Comment

I hope i won't get in trouble for this [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] but guys - you might wanna try this link:

JCF Store link
        Henrik

Comment

It was open off the main board page .. apprently I needed to fix the other pages ... oops ..

so now it should work right

[ March 30, 2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

awesome, I love the caps and the bear [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This is so cool! The store looks great! Great Job! I have to order something!

Riotwatch

Comment

Since I had already placed my order before you guys shut it down the other day, I sent an email requesting the order be cancelled (as per Sully's email to me) or delayed until you guys got your art together [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                But I didn't get a response from CafePress - am I getting the "old" design (which looked great) or can you guys check and see if my order went through?
                If it wasn't cancelled, do I resubmit it or whut?

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

newc, this is a great opportunity for you to have a prototype, non-serialized, pre-Fen... ehh ..pre-graphics custom T-shirt. A collectors item!
                  Henrik

Comment

Matt,

It shows that your order was cancelled ...

Kev
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Darn, no pre-Fen...errr..whatever [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Thanks, KM.

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Hey Admin's...

I want my "gay" "JCF" do-rag, I'm not seeing it as an available option, can something be done here?

We need do-rags. Maybe some matching JCF Leather jumpsuits for the StarBoy wannabe's as well... Ya know, to keep the real bikers seperated from the posers...

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Ok, I got my order in AGAIN, maybe I won't get another nasty Sully-mail again [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

I like the clock ^.^ And the mugz!

Comment

Pat, [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X