Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best guitar stand for a Rhoads?

Hi All,

I did a search, but couldn't find anything, although I know this has been asked several times before...

Anyway, got a RR24 on the way, so I'll need a stand for it. What's the best stand for a V shaped guitar?

Thanks

- Leo.

hey Leo were did you order your RR24 from in Van??,i want to place my order for 1
    http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

Originally posted by Roidster View Post
      hey Leo were did you order your RR24 from in Van??,i want to place my order for 1
      Well, I wanted a RR24 Limited, so I ordered the one in stock at Matt's Music... I don't think Long & McQuade can order something like that

Maybe they could, but for something like this I would rather go through one of the forum dealers. If I were to order a DK2, I'll just go through Long and McQude.

- Leo.

Comment

I'm a fan of Hercules myself

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Chang View Post
          Well, I wanted a RR24 Limited, so I ordered the one in stock at Matt's Music... I don't think Long & McQuade can order something like that

Maybe they could, but for something like this I would rather go through one of the forum dealers. If I were to order a DK2, I'll just go through Long and McQude.

- Leo.
          the only thing i buy at Long and McShlong,are strings,well the Surrey Store never has a good collection ,unless you want a strat or a gibby
          i know Tom Lee used to have a good collection of Jackson for reasonable prices,its been so long since ive been in there in not sure if they stock Jacksons anymore
          http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

Hercules....the only way to go....I've got two double stands and three singles. They kick ass.
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Wall Hook.
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Hercules.

Comment

Originally posted by Roidster View Post
                  the only thing i buy at Long and McShlong,are strings,well the Surrey Store never has a good collection ,unless you want a strat or a gibby
                  i know Tom Lee used to have a good collection of Jackson for reasonable prices,its been so long since ive been in there in not sure if they stock Jacksons anymore
                  The Vancouver main branch (Arbutus) actually has a decent showing of various Jackson import and USA models, I bought my Yellow Bengal RR1 there 2 years ago (when they were still on Granville st). They have an older guy there that knows his JC stuff, and browse the JCF sometimes

Last time I went there, maybe 3 weeks ago, they had around 10 Jacksons on the wall, and maybe 5 Charvels. If only they had more models in graphics, then I would have bought more from them. The Jacksons they have tend to be solid colors or natural transparent finishes.

Tom Lee: to me they always feels like more of a piano / band insrtrument store than a guitar store, so I don't like to go to Tom Lee stores as much.

Comment

Ok, so it looks like I have the choice between Ultimate / Hamilton / Hercules.... thanks guys

*I really did use the search function! honest *

- Leo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                      Hercules.
                      +1
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Quiklok is another option. They have an adjustable model that can have one arm hug the body and another fit under the V in the body plus neck support. The arms can be adjusted up high enough to keep the body wings off the floor. Or simply hang it by the headstock with a Hercules stand.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

i use a hercules and is hasnt failed me yet
                          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Hercules - but the one that's got the fold out prop, rather than the one with the foam covered legs.
                            Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Working...
                            X