No announcement yet.

New Demon from Mojo Bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang G, that turned out killer! Also heard a rumor you just did a tiger stripe bengal for a homie. Post some of those photos!
    Jackson........Why play anything else

Comment

Very sweet. Gonna try and get one soon!

PT

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Heat View Post
        Dang G, that turned out killer! Also heard a rumor you just did a tiger stripe bengal for a homie. Post some of those photos!
        Yea, it came out sweet too but I messed it up on a couple of spots when I was buffing it

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
          Let's see a picture of it from the front of the body

I like the upper wing, it kind of makes me think of a cross between an ibanez jem and a bc rich warlock..... sort of.
          man it's really hard to get a good shot of the different colors. This paint changes from red to blue to purple. Here is a picture from the front and it looks blue. In the other pictures (above) it looks purple.

Comment

awesome!

... so how much you selling that used DK2 neck once you find another one?
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Looks just fucking awesome!!! I dig it! Great job bro!
              (now just send it to me for some killer mile deep clear and it'll be all done!)
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                Looks just fucking awesome!!! I dig it! Great job bro!
                (now just send it to me for some killer mile deep clear and it'll be all done!)
                Thanks for the offer. It really needs it too! I may do that when I replenish my funds but for now, just the thought of taken it apart kills me. lol

Comment

I love demon's...that looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                    Thanks for the offer. It really needs it too! I may do that when I replenish my funds but for now, just the thought of taken it apart kills me. lol

Man, I know what you mean, I'm the same way. Play it for a while, and let me know!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Nice work! I'm digging the color combo

Comment

Hey- First post of a new (semi-virgin) member....Pretty thrilling,Eh??
                        I have a couple of 1997 Ontario USA DK1's with the ebony/sharktooth/MOP logo necks on 'em that I like a lot- might work for ya!
                        http://www.myspace.com/mr_lizardman for pics-

Comment

Working...
                        X