X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death Angel show in SF

Originally posted by Venomboy:
    I had tix to the show but couldn't attend at the last minute. Lineup was:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, that sucks. I didn't go because I forgot to buy tickets. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hey VenomBoy

Thanks for the link to the Death Angel website!!

There are some great pics of Rob playing the Death Angel model Jackson.
      I remeber they had some cool videos with Rob playing those Stars.

I can't wait for their new album!!
      ACT III was so awesome!

Comment

i was surposed to see death angel and teastment at the No Mercy fest in london next week but i cant go because of demo recording, [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Those guys kick ass!! Act III is one of the greatest albums of all time. I believe Gus and Dennis Pepa are brothers, the rest of the band are their cousins. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK - the pic with Rob has him with the white/black star. Justin Coffman (www.jcguitars.com - look in the "star guitar" section) has that guitar. So does Rob NOT have that guitar in the picture anymore, or does Justin just have a second one or possibly a replica? I know that Rob C. was a friend of Rob Lane, so did he sell one to Rob Lane which in turn was sold to Justin? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

the guitar he played at the show was the 3rd guitar from the left. I believe it's a warrior model, very cool, I'm glad there are still some metallers still in existence, you folks on this board are extremely cool

Comment

Originally posted by fasteddieclark:
                the guitar he played at the show was the 3rd guitar from the left. I believe it's a warrior model, very cool, I'm glad there are still some metallers still in existence, you folks on this board are extremely cool
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Um, the third guitar from the left is a Death Angel... that's the guitar he created with Jackson.

Comment

Sure looks like Act III would do pretty well in a "Best Metal Album of the ´90" poll

Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey Xeno, next time I can't make a show and have a ticket I'll email you. You're a bay area guy, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                      Yeah, they're all cousins.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dennis Pepa (bass) and Gus Pepa (rhythm guitar) are brothers. The rest of the Band, Andy Galleon (drums), Rob Cavestany (lead guitar), and Mark Oseguada (vocals) are cousins of some sort.

Andy was 14 when their first album (Ultraviolence) was released.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dennis Pepa (bass) and Gus Pepa (rhythm guitar) are brothers. The rest of the Band, Andy Galleon (drums), Rob Cavestany (lead guitar), and Mark Oseguada (vocals) are cousins of some sort.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Zeegler, I already said that Gus and Dennis were brothers. Read up a few posts and you'll see. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy:
                          Hey Xeno, next time I can't make a show and have a ticket I'll email you. You're a bay area guy, right?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would be cool. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Yeah, I live in Mtn View and work in SJ.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Does anyone have setlist of the songs that Death Angel played?!

Comment

Go to vio-lence.com theres some info on the gig there. Vio-lence is another band using nothing but Jacksons - KVs and RRs.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zeegler:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Zeegler, I already said that Gus and Dennis were brothers. Read up a few posts and you'll see. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That'll teach me not to respond to a thread before reading it all. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X