OK my Charved charvette is ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK my Charved charvette is ready!

And boy it came out good!!! Even better than the JTX :-)

http://deeaa.pp.fi/Charv/charv.htm

Please check it out.

Since those pictures I removed the 'vette' part of the headstock text and made it bigger (looks much classier), and made the trem cavity matt black so it fits the neck heel and the cavity cover.

Cheers,
    --
    Dee
    http://deeaa.pp.fi

Man that is an awesome looking guitar! it looks kinda like the MM series but I like yours better! Good job man!

Comment

Noice!
      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Nice work!

What type of paint did you end up using on the body?

Comment

Nice work.. really like the black one too

Comment

I'm kinda confused. The first picture shows a neck with a floyd style locking nut. The later pictures show the Charvette neck with the behind-the-nut lock. Did you get the pictures mixed up?

I like what you did with the body shape. I usually find that people cutting up guitars end up doing a horrible job and end up with some aborted misshapen lump. Yours is actually an improvement.

The action looks extremely high in all those pictures. What is the string height at the 12th fret?
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I have to admit, I didn't much like the look of it when you first started hacking into the body.

But the end result looks great! I love how the body kind of works off the angles of the neck pickup & the bridge. Don't know if that was intentional, but it looks good
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice work, you made the guitar you wanted! Now you'll play even more!
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Very cool!

I keep thinking it would look great with those Chandler lipstick tube pickups on it (like the Charvel Surfcaster), but this looks very nice never the less.

Comment

Excellent job, all that hard work paid off. Beauty! Nice choice of colour too.

Comment

Looks pretty neat! Sounds nice, too.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks nice!
                        Why didn't you fill the trem spring cavity?
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I was wondering has it got enough downward pressure on the bridge?Generally the tone suffers if the string don't have enough down force over the saddles.Kind of hard to tell from the pics.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

good work!

Comment

Nice job, very impressive.
                              Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                              Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Working...
                              X