Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel/Jackson Paperwork/Manual Question????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel/Jackson Paperwork/Manual Question????

Hey everyone: I need some answers reguarding my paperwork/owners manual pack that comes with a brand new Charvel (San Dimas) in the HS case.
    There was a "Fender" pack provided and I know its not correct,I have seen in various pix online (feebay) of the pack showing a Charvel registration with owners manual and warranty card with big ol Charvel logo on it, not Fender.
    I just called the place of purchase and they said they do not come with what im talking about? Not to argue w/them but id like to know for sure, I sure believe that a brand new guitar should come with a owners manual, wrenches,allen wrenches reg. card warranty stuff (case candy).
    Here is the one provided. .I know its for a Strat, cause I have 2 Strats. I called Fender and they asked me to deal with the music store and worst case call them back.
    The paperwork means alot to me,the guitar was in the store app 1 yr and sounds like they lost it/misplaced it. Just thinking what I should do next?
    Any advise/pix /suggestions would be much appreciated.

~Andy
    Last edited by ADR; 03-06-2007, 04:07 PM.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Yeah, there should be a Jackson / Charvel warranty card in there. If it bothers you, then go back to the dealer....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Neilli is correct... they all come with Jackson or Charvel warranty cards.
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I thought I remember seeing a warr. card pix when I was searching for Charvel's online. I just like all paperwork to be in order and all case candy as well.
        So sounds like there is no pack provided?. . (like above pix) what about a owners manual? etc. doesnt seem that important now. . but in 25 yrs or so having the unopened pack with warr card,manual etc sure makes the value worth alot more,thats all. ( I do have the final inspection tag )
        Thanx for replies,just want what supposed to be included in the case.

ps: Thank You Matt
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
        X