Which graphic should I paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
    Thanks, but I want to actually paint it. I wouldn't get as much satisfaction out of applying decals.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

UPDATE: Forget the above graphics. I'm going to make my first attempt at.....airbrushing. I bought a kit a few months ago but never took the time to learn it.

So....I'm going to try a bolted steel pattern.

Wish me luck.

Comment

#5 other: nazi camo
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
          I like it, too, but let's keep my paint "skills" in mind.....
          It's just a series of circles though. Shouldn't be too hard to tape...

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
          #2 is cool!!
          that got my vote too. The triangle looks better there too, like you'll get a zap if you touch the volume knob
          Hail yesterday

Comment

#4 with reverse colors.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
              UPDATE: Forget the above graphics. I'm going to make my first attempt at.....airbrushing. I bought a kit a few months ago but never took the time to learn it.

So....I'm going to try a bolted steel pattern.

Wish me luck.

The yellow and black combination is effective and by the time i saw your post you have changed your mind...none would have been my preference, maybe 3 is the only one that looks right to the eye.

#1 - the design is not right because the stripes just end to the left, that's the fault on that one.
              #2 - the caution word just looks like it's been stuck in willy nilly.
              #3 - the only one which looks right because the stripes are even.
              #4 - boring pointless design?

Aim for something different and unique...i know that's easier said than done coming from a professional artist.

When you try out your bolted steel pattern do let us see the result!
              Last edited by 24seven; 03-07-2007, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Do a biohazard symbol in the background in one color, then the radiation symbol over it woth another color. They go really well together and match up fine.

But of the ones You have, I'd go with #2!
                - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven View Post
                  When you try out your bolted steel pattern do let us see the result!
                  Absolutely. I've always loved the bolted steel look. I found a tutorial that gives the basics, so I can take it from there.

Comment

Why feel limited by your skills? I am working on a system of masks for guys that want to paint their own instruments or at least give it a try. I can custom cut any design for masking saving you a ton of time and potential for error. I will be posting an ad for the service in the dealers section very soon.

Mike
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

#4 With a circle around the sign

Comment

Working...
                      X