GMW ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMW ?

Guys, pics please! You know the rules...!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ask and you shall receive.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You know how I LOVE to post pics! hahahaha Here's my GMW:

They do GREAT work!

Comment

Originally posted by neilli:
        GMW are excellent - I got them to build me a replica of Adrian Smith's 'Seventh Son....' era Jackson strat and it is perfect - everything I wanted and then some......count me as a fan!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, that guitar kicks ass!! You sent me pics of that last year, and I still have them. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey everyone I have been on the line with Lee back & forth & I guess I am a customer now thanks for all the input just wanted to know that the 500.00 I'm throwing down is worth the wait & effort. They do have some really good work on their site & from what you guys have shown me as well Thanks. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Im trying to re-vamp some of the sections, like the refins and custom shop guitars, to make it look more like a gallery. As always, check back for updates.........

Brooks
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Brooks, How about making all of those multiple page sections so that you can jump directly to page 1,2,3... So that you don't have to actually page through each one, to get to the latest page? That would be great.

Comment

GMW are excellent - I got them to build me a replica of Adrian Smith's 'Seventh Son....' era Jackson strat and it is perfect - everything I wanted and then some......count me as a fan!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That's a good suggestion.
                  Otherwise I like what you are doing with the site, Brooks. Just keeps getting better!

Anyhoo, here are pics of my two former and one current GMWs. And how I wish over and over I had the cash to buy the silver and white strats back!

[ April 01, 2003, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

Guys, pics please!
                    You know the rules...! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

GMW does all my stuff, and I also do work for them on the net...

Brooks

BrooksGuitarWorld
                      www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

I've got a couple pics of my crossed swords but no way to post them. Can someone help me out so I can share them with the rest of the gang here?

Comment

I still have the pic you sent me...so here ya' go. Hope your enjoying the Rising Sun Charvel.

Comment

Here's my very bright, but beautiful example of a GMW.

Comment

This is one I just got from Lee about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

I have had GMW build me one guitar:

And I have also had them refinish a couple. Here is my most recent refin:

I have absolutely nothing but positive things to say about them. They are a little slow, but the wait is definately worth it!

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X