X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time i made a thread like this it was deleted and I got in shit

Comment

no help, no love........
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

19.5" long, 16.5" point to point.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

rob which part are you calling long...... from the headstock to in between the legs? thanks, your helping out a bunch.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Long is the dimension you have in your pic in the first post... up and down would be 19.5"... but not following the angle. Say the guitar was sitting up with both points on the ground... well from the ground to the end of the neck pocket would be 19.5".
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

oh that wasn't me, it was mr. white asking that dimension. i wanted the length from the crotch of the body to the tip of the head stock. but thanks a lot for taking the time to do this.
              Last edited by kelly user; 05-30-2007, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Ill get it tomorrow for ya.

Comment

Morning Eric,

I happen to have a measuring tape and a KV2, so on Budman's picture the numbers would change to these:

45 -> 43
                  23 -> 20
                  18 -> 16.5
                  9 -> 7

If Rob's wing measures 19.5 inches, I hope I'm not about to find out I own a Jacksun KW2!

Cheers,

Ken

Comment

thanks, if rob comes back well compare. Thanks a bunch guys!!!!!

Comment

here's one I did for the JGP
                      (all dimensions in CENTIMETERS)

Comment

Working...
                      X