lookin for extra small chrome knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin for extra small chrome knobs

Anyone know of any tiny chrome/silver knobs for the voume and tone pots? I know the Stock usa jackson ones arent that big, but the volume knob is alot closer on my new sl2h than it was on my kelly. So im lookin to find some shorter/thinner knobs, not having much luck though.
    www.SeveredSavior.com

Re: lookin for extra small chrome knobs

Have you tried Allparts number: MK 3300-010, they look a little shorter but don't quote me on that, they also do metal fender types number: MK 0141-010. The only other thing I can think of is having some made, my dad usually makes all my stuff for me ( on a metalwork lathe ), if ya want I can ask him about some if you can get me some sizes and willing to wait but I can't promise. Hope this helps ya.
    Phil.

Comment

i called up allparts, that knob is the smallest one they have, but it's essentially the same size as my current ones. thanks for tryin though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      If yer dad is that good and can recreate a smaller version of that knob in the same quality, i'm willing to pay.
      www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

cancel that, just ordered some custom made ones from a place near here. Thanks anyways man.
        www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Carvin has two different sizes, too.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X