Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best of the best. I'm sure the Lord is enjoying his playing. RIP

Comment

RIP, Randy! I'll have to bust out the RR-1 tonight.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

R.I.P. Randy Rhoads

Comment

Amen. He was the main reason that I started playing and my biggest influence in spirit if not style. Looks like the old RR is going come out today.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by RR05xx View Post
            Amen. He was the main reason that I started playing and my biggest influence in spirit if not style. Looks like the old RR is going come out today.

+1

Wouldn`t he play the RR I certanly wouldn`t play it...
            Cause he is one of my biggest idols and I felt so in love
            with the RR that I don˙t even look at other models
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

R.i.p Randy
              subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
              www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Randy with out a shadow of a doubt is my favorite guitar player of all time. There will never be another guitarist like him ever!!!! He had it all IMO. He is the sole reason why I play guitar to this day. He is my main inspiration and also my idol. I wish he was here today because music in general needs him real bad. R.I.P.
                Gear
                '88 Charvel Model 6
                '90 Charvel 650 Custom
                '92 Jackson Dinky Reverse Professional
                '93 Jackson USA Randy Rhoads PCS #23
                '07 Jackson DKMG Mutt

Comment

R.I.P Randy

Comment

> If only we had the chance to see what more you could've done.

If he hadn't died, he'd probably be better than Yngwie Malmsteen, John Petrucci, and Michael Romeo combined together.

Here's to the Maestro - a true genius.
                    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Growing up in So.Cal I was very fortunate to have seen him many times at the clubs in Hollywood.( ya I'm old) He was truly the best and I got to see alot of talent before they made it big. I'll raise my glass to you Randy cheers!

Comment

Obviously, the reason I picked up the guitar in '83. His playing still sounds simply unreal to this day. There has never been and never will be another guitarist that is as influential as Randy. God bless Randy Rhoads. R.I.P.

Comment

R.I.P Randy

Comment

almost a week and I have still been "rediscovering" the guitar work of Randy....both OZZY and Quiet Riot. The gathering at his final resting place are well documented on www.RandyRhoads.tk Thanks to the Rhoads family for allowing the fans to celebrate Randy's life with you. I only wish I could have attended.

Last edited by satch0922; 03-23-2007, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X