X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans black KE1T

Comment

• Originally posted by PsychoholicSlag View Post

Oh shit, that's it! Love the body binding. Just needs a black string nut.

Comment

• the dave mustaine megadeth logo King V. I know somebody on here has it and I'm extremely envious

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          Its too bad the new pricing pretty much makes it impossible for me to buy a new Mike Learn or Dan Lawrence graphic custom shop Oh well, maybe some day I'll find a couple cool gems on the used market.
          sell your ke1 to me. that way you can buy another cs jackson

Comment

• This For Jackson

This For Charvel

Last edited by Frigo89; 10-29-2007, 05:08 PM.
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

• Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
              sell your ke1 to me. that way you can buy another cs jackson
              Well, I never sell any of my Jacksons. However I'm flattered that you're offering enough to buy a new CS Jackson for my Kelly

Rudy
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                the Mystic Cobra isn't Robert Burns' guitar.

But yea, he has that effect on people.
                The Mystic Cobra is mine. Robert Burns helped me post pix of it way back when. It was not easy getting that guitar done and that was before the Fender takeover! I had to convince Tim Wilson to let me send him bottles of automotive touch up paint to use instead of the usual PPG paint that they used. BASF was the only one who made that particular color at the time and it was available on only a limited number of 1996 Cobra Mustangs. The inlays are featured on the inside back cover of the 2000 Jackson catalog although they computerized the image instead of using the actual shot. Don't know why as the combination of abalone/MOP for the Cobra inlays looks much better than the computerized image.

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                  The Mystic Cobra is mine. Robert Burns helped me post pix of it way back when. It was not easy getting that guitar done and that was before the Fender takeover! I had to convince Tim Wilson to let me send him bottles of automotive touch up paint to use instead of the usual PPG paint that they used. BASF was the only one who made that particular color at the time and it was available on only a limited number of 1996 Cobra Mustangs. The inlays are featured on the inside back cover of the 2000 Jackson catalog although they computerized the image instead of using the actual shot. Don't know why as the combination of abalone/MOP for the Cobra inlays looks much better than the computerized image.

Rudy
                  www.wickedrocks.com
                  Oh, ok, I feel much better now.
                  So there, Robert whoever you are.
                  Burns, that's right, as in heartburns, like....GAS.:ROTF:

Comment

• Kirk Hammett's RR. Unquestionably. String-thru, EMG's, and total blackout treatment. None more black.

*want*

Comment

Working...
                    X