Lefty Pre-Pro Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Pre-Pro Charvel?

Greeting to the board and to all you Charvel/Jackson enthusiast's. I'm a newbie here and this is my first post. I'll just go out and say it. I am Marshallplexy and I am a Charveloholic. But by no means an expert on them. If I may ask, Can anyone here please help me determine if the lefty Charvel pre-pro up on the bay right now is genuine, or if there are there any issues of concern they can detect with it.

I wondered the same thing myself, but it doesn't matter 'cause it's too high for me. Here's a link to a thread about it in the eBay section:

Comment

Thanks tmmsym,
      That link was helpful but dissapointing. Seems like there's really no hope for us lefties.

Comment

No, I've given up on finding one. There was a cool camo Charvel on the 'bay a few months ago, but the price went insane.

Comment

My buddy Remy (KramerAmsterdam) ended up buying that camo guitar. This one is going to Holland; it's going to be one of the only lefty stratheads in Europe!.

It ended up selling for more than the auction (ran out) on, but c'est la vie.
          Here are some pics--I like this one! Too cool, it has a factory early (non-finetuning) Floyd.

George

Comment

I think it's probably one of the only lefty stratheads anywhere...I liked the camo on that one, it reminds me of the stuff people used to paint on their duck boats around here.
            I don't remember where I dropped out on the bidding on that one, but IIRC it went over $3K, right? I thought Remy only played Kramers? I used to check that board out, but I haven't been on there in over a year now.

Comment

Tim,
              The camo guitar sold between 2K and 3K. Eh, we're all guitar fans first ya know. So Remster is primarily into Kramers but he does have a SD Jackson and now this Charvel. I am jealous and I am not even a lefty!

George

Comment

I'm definitely jealous. I love the Kramers too. Seems like there were more lefty Kramers made than Charvels and Jacksons.

Comment

regarding the lefty Charvel on ebay.

I have a lefty body that I purchased that is suppost to be a early 80's sd body. I'll host some pictures later but a couple of things that make me go, hum???

1. My lefty body is the EXACT same color but mine is a top route.
                  2. I noticed the same paint job in the term cavity. You'll notice that the inside corners are missing paint.

I already talked to the ebay lister and he said the seller has had this guitar since the 80's. So, the good thing is that I think my body is the real deal. Otherwise, it's a great fake and then probalbly so is mine.

btw: I did bid on the camo when it first came up and I think I was in the 2k range but I decided to give up.

joe...
                  www.godwentpunk.com
                  www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                  X