No announcement yet.

List of custom shop "No goes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I generally don't like Kellys, but this one is pretty awesome. I've considered taking the drive to the store that has it, it's north bay, but probably less than an hour and a half drive from me, and that shop has some interesting Jackson customs... The price tag on this one is fairly reasonable too, and they're willing to sell for less in-store.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      As for a Star body, you should be able to order a custom Charvel with it, since they're shipping Desolation Stars. Not sure if they'll make a Jackson though. Ask and find out...
      Yes, they'll do a neck-thru Jackson Star. I got a quote on one a few years back, but I never went through with it. I probably should have, now that prices are even greater.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Iommy crosses!!!!chris holmes used them and they are fucking awesome!!!! hope one day I'm gonna get em on a custom,better to hope to get a custom first

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Yes, they'll do a neck-thru Jackson Star. I got a quote on one a few years back, but I never went through with it. I probably should have, now that prices are even greater.
          Yeah, CS prices are kind of insane right now.

Comment

• I don't know if this was posted, but apparently you can't get an upside down Jackson logo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
              I don't know if this was posted, but apparently you can't get an upside down Jackson logo.
              Is that something people actually want?

Comment

• I've seen a few on reverse headstock necks. The one that comes to mind is the one Sully had a while back. It would be more of a novelty type thing, but apparently too much trouble or something. I bet if one of their endorsees wanted one, they would do it in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                  Is that something people actually want?
                  Surprisingly
                  Originally posted by superduty01 View Post
                  I've seen a few on reverse headstock necks. The one that comes to mind is the one Sully had a while back. It would be more of a novelty type thing, but apparently too much trouble or something. I bet if one of their endorsees wanted one, they would do it in a heartbeat.
                  I remember the problem being "The people looking at the guitar might not know if it's a Jackson" or something like that, I think they stopped doing it just a few years ago.

Comment

• Wouldn't it be much easier to make a list of what Jackson/FMIC WILL build??

Just sayin'
                    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

• So, I have Matt checking on ordering me a maple Adrian Smith with silver sparkle paint and black sharkies. Any wagers?

Comment

• Would Jackson do a custom shop order with a body to the exact specs of Randy Rhoads' Concorde? I prefer the wider fins over the "sleeker" design they've got now.

Comment

• have you seen this site?http://www.jacksonrandyrhoads.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by conker2021 View Post
                            Would Jackson do a custom shop order with a body to the exact specs of Randy Rhoads' Concorde? I prefer the wider fins over the "sleeker" design they've got now.
                            No. From what I understand the Concorde specs are reserved for limited runs that go for insanely high prices. However, I've seen some "RR 1.5s" on the music zoo which are basically a hybrid of the Concorde and RR1. Not exact specs though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                              So, I have Matt checking on ordering me a maple Adrian Smith with silver sparkle paint and black sharkies. Any wagers?
                              Paint change, yes. Wood change, unlikely, but possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                                Paint change, yes. Wood change, unlikely, but possible.
                                Are you considering the inlays a wood change? My mention of maple was just meaning the standard model with the maple fretboard (vs the ebony model).

Comment

Working...
                                X