My collection pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My collection pics

Here's some pics of my collection that I just wanted to share. My camera is crap so the pics didn't turn out the best but it gives you all the idea. As for the guitars , well I've had alot prettier but these are the keepers :O) The acoustic I got when I was 12 and is the 2nd guitar that I ever had.

The red washburn was my first electric guitar and I got it at 13.

The pink ESP is serial number 0040. I bought it by mowing yards when I was 15. The frets definately show the love on this guitar as it was my main player for many, many years!

The two Petrucci model music man guitars are my current main players and the ones I gig with the most. Especially the carbon blue one.

The Dream Theater autographed OLP and the white Charvel model 6 are gifts from my wife. The Charvel also saw alot of playing action but when the frets started showing the love on it I switched to another guitar so as to save as much fret life as possible.

The San Dimas Re-issue Charvel is my first USA Charvel and I'm VERY proud of it! I bought it new around Christmas time and couldn't be happier. It's got an ebony board that is just to die for! Plus it has some flame in the neck.

The Strat is a 50th Anniversary Jap strat that plays and sounds better than most USA strats I've played.

The mandolin is just part of the collection :O) Hope you all enjoy the pics!

nice!!! i love the ESP.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

very cool..what is the story on the ESP
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
        very cool..what is the story on the ESP
        Well I was 15 and a VERY big Lynch fan. The local store had this one hanging up for a long time. I don't think anyone wanted it because it was pink. I didn't care though. All I wanted was an ESP I didn't care what color it was, plus when I plugged it in the tone was AWESOME and it just fit my hands. I put it in layaway and mowed many yards over the summer to pay for it. A whapping $350 :O) I later on also bought serial number 0020 which was the same model but was white and had a rosewood fretboard. I took them both to the local shop and had an identical Bill Lawerence XL500 pickup ordered for it and had it wired exactly the same but it just didn't come near to this one. Alot of people would poke fun of the color until they heard it. It's an absolute tone monster! I had 6 ESP's at one time when I played out with my old band. All of them were made in Japan, this is the one I kept though. I've had it for 20 years!

Comment

Love that ESP too and great story! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

beachjammer: Is your San Dimas "Black Cherry" by any chance? Nice collection btw.
            Here is my San Dimas:http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=897112
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
              beachjammer: Is your San Dimas "Black Cherry" by any chance? Nice collection btw.
              Here is my San Dimas:http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=897112
              Sure is. It's the same color as yours. It's hard to get a pic to do the color justice but it's very classy in my opinion.

Thanks for all the compliments!

Comment

That ESP does stick out, it has personality. And working a whole summer sweating and toyling makes it a keep for you.

Nice diverse collection. Play some Battle of Evermore on that Mandolin
                www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

That washburn V looks.... weird.

I like the white Charvel with a Kahler.
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I had a Charvel Model-6 too.Same color (Pearl White) but mine had the Jackson trem.

Comment

[QUOTE=delt;898559]That washburn V looks.... weird.

I think that's because the edges aren't beveled like most V's. Also the Wonderbar trem kinda throws it off. I guess Washburn was avoiding lawsuit issues at the time. I think that I got this in 1986..

Comment

Cool story on the ESP and nice collection you have there!

Comment

Awesome charvel.Color?

Comment

Black Cherry

Comment

The pink ESP is damn sexy. I have one similar coming down the pipe, yet mine has creme polka dots.

Comment

Working...
                              X