No announcement yet.

Hello, new in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta muchly, but you didn't use the word fuck enough in your answer to express the outrageous prices we pay for consumer goods here in the UK!

Oh well I'll have to keep watching ebay and counting the pennies...
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      Ta muchly, but you didn't use the word fuck enough in your answer to express the outrageous prices we pay for consumer goods here in the UK!
      If I had gone into one, there is no bleep machine in the world that could have kept up.
      SL3, DKMGT.

Comment

Originally posted by mrrs View Post
        You're already part of this group when sayings like this are called for.
        Welcome euro brother.
        +1 I've got a PRS coming tomorrow that I thought was going to my work address, but it's going to the house. Guess I have to 'fess up to the wife tonight

And welcome shobet, this is the best forum around. I actually found out about it from jemsite (great Ibanez resource but too much admin BS now) and have registered with fenderforum, les paul forum, and the ESP board. But I always end up back here.
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
          +1 I've got a PRS coming tomorrow that I thought was going to my work address, but it's going to the house. Guess I have to 'fess up to the wife tonight

And welcome shobet, this is the best forum around. I actually found out about it from jemsite (great Ibanez resource but too much admin BS now) and have registered with fenderforum, les paul forum, and the ESP board. But I always end up back here.
          Buy the PRS by accident did we? My finger slipped and accidentally typed in my credit card details is the excuse I'm going to stick to!

I looked at some of the other sites you mentioned, most don't do profanity, so I'd be fucked. Let's face it I would only last a matter of minutes with the filth that comes out of my potty mouth. I would have joined the Jemsite forum but I got bored navigating to the "YOU MUST OBEY OR WE WILL BAN YOU" section so I went for a dump instead.

So in the end I joined here as you all seem not to be up your own arses and can be tolerant of my tourette's.

Love and hugs,
          Shob

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Shob, what exactly is your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants View Post
              Shob, what exactly is your avatar?
              Well it's a long story...

But to cut it short it's a CGI thingymijig! I.E. Pan's pink piccolo of pleasure, created throught the joys of computers by my mate Bog it also has a helmet with my name on, just in case I forget who or what I am.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                I would have joined the Jemsite forum but I got bored navigating to the "YOU MUST OBEY OR WE WILL BAN YOU" section so I went for a dump instead.
                That is classic :ROTF: .....but soooo true now.

Besides, I learned that not only can you get all your Jackson/Charvel info. here, but you can get all the info you need about Ibanez, Fender, Gibson, whatever, from the guys here.
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Welcome... motherfucker!

I used to have a black cherry Model 5A as well.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X