The 2006 JCF/FFL Championship Trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2006 JCF/FFL Championship Trophy

OK, so for those not in the know...we have some guys in a Fantasy Football league every year where everyone pays $100, and the winner takes all. (sadly for the atomic nutball, this was not the case the first year when he won)

So, the only stipulation is...you are required to buy a guitar/amp or some other type of gear and show it off. So that's what I did...with some extra jack of my own thrown in, I bought the explorer in this pic. The neck is not original (the original did come with the guitar, but is severely fukked up).

It's extremely cool as you might imagine...features a couple Jackson pickups and a kahler. So until next year...admire the trophy!!

very kool guitar...congrats on the win

Comment

Congrats, Hopefully I'll get to buy the next trophy. Until next year.....duntduntduntduhhh!! Oysterflight

Comment

woohoo, nice trophy! Congrats
        Hail yesterday

Comment

aw man I love Charvel explorers, that's friggin awesome!

two great ones you got there.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Welcome to the winners circle and congrats on an awesome trophy

Comment

Love the Explorer!!!!!!!
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Sweet!! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats, Skinman!

Comment

Classy pair! Love them both. Congrats on the win.

Comment

Sweet Explorer!
                      Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by surfdork View Post
                        OK, so for those not in the know...we have some guys in a Fantasy Football league every year where everyone pays $100, and the winner takes all. (sadly for the atomic nutball, this was not the case the first year when he won)

So, the only stipulation is...you are required to buy a guitar/amp or some other type of gear and show it off.
                        What a cool idea - and the trophy is way better than anything that comes from my fantasy league!

craig

Comment

so how did I miss a FFL on the JCF?
                          I hope I can get in this year!

Comment

ejs...we have done it now for 4 or 5 years I think. We may have an open slot or two next year, as I believe Fritz is retiring as commissioner. I have no idea who wants to take the reigns....anyone of the peeps from the league want to be the boss?

Comment

That looks awesome! I've always wanted an Explorer with a Kahler! Congrats on the win!

Comment

Working...
                              X